Please join us on November 16th as we explore perspectives from science, economics, business, and industry on restoring the flow of ecosystem services that support the economic vitality of the Gulf of Mexico.
Senate lunch briefing, 12-1:30pm, (Russell 325)
House evening briefing (5-6:30pm) and reception (6:30-7:30pm), (Rayburn 2325)
- Mr. David Malakoff, Policy Report, Science magazine
- Dr. David Yoskowitz (NRC Panel), Economist, Harte Research Institute (lunch event)
- Dr. Nancy Rabalias (NRC Panel), Oceanographer, Louisiana Universities Marine Consortium
- Dr. Heather Tallis, Chief Scientist, Natural Capital ProjectMs. Robin Barnes, Executive Vice President, Greater New Orleans, Inc.
- Mr. Timothy Reilly, Managing Partner, CatVest Petroleum, LLC
» RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.